Integrated Management System Policy
ISO 9001:2015 I OHSAS 45001:2007 I ISO 14001:2015 I ISO 27001:2015 I ISO 22301:2012
«F.C.G. First Choice Group Ltd» is International Service Centre committed to meeting customer and interested parties needs and expectations and build external providers relationships exhibiting high ethical values, a sense of responsiveness and respect for the individual and comply with the relevant legal requirements and achieve the quality targets of the company for each department.
The basic principle and commitment of our company and the philosophy of its members is to provide customers high level services that cover their conventional requirements. In order to achieve the above, the Management of «F.C.G. First Choice Group Ltd» has established an Integrated Management System according to the requirements of the International Standards of Quality Management (ISO 9001), Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001), Environmental Management (ISO 14001), Information Security Management (ISO 27001) and Business Continuity Management (ISO 22301) in reference to the following Scope: “1.CONTACT CENTRE 2.RECORDS & DATA MANAGEMENT INCLUDING DOCUMENT STORAGE & ARCHIVING, SCANNING AND SECURE DESTRUCTION”, which is applied in all the processes that can affect its services’ quality, its employees’ health/safety and welfare, the environmental aspects, the information and business continuity aspects, and therefore its customers’ satisfaction.
Ambition and commitment of the company is the continual improvement of the Integrated Management System, by implementing the following:
- Reviews and continually improves the characteristics of its company’s services, the effectiveness of its processes and in extension the whole Integrated Management System.
- Sets measurable objective Quality targets in a corporate level and a functional level of the Departments, as well as regarding the services provided. These objectives are established and evaluated according to their level of achievement after Integrated Management System is reviewed by the Managing Director of the company.
- Provides the essential resources for the unhindered, efficient and effective operation of each company’s department.
- Eliminates the qualitative customer’s complaints.
- Assures, through its processes, environmental protection, including pollution prevention and continuous improvement of environmental performance, and complies with legal environmental requirements.
- Assures the Health & Safety of its employees and its customers by implementing preventive measures according to a risk assessment.
- Encourages and continuously trains its personnel, for them to achieve Quality, Safety in each activity of the company.
- Maintaining the security of information, whether it belongs to the company, its patients or any other interested party
Security risks will be reviewed and evaluated to determine the risks they pose and where appropriate, controls will be put into place to minimize the risks encountered
Breaches and attempted breeches of security will be monitored and acted upon accordingly
Systems will be established to ensure that in an emergency, business can continue with the minimum of disruption.
Establishes the risks and opportunities of the company and sets actions.
Implements and reviews the legal requirements, directives and the implemented standards.
Meeting all current requirements of national and international regulations
After adopting the principle of continuous improvement, «F.C.G. First Choice Group Ltd» recognizes and rewards the team work as well as the individual effort, invests in people and respects its customer, creating a value for its interested parties.
For « F.C.G. First Choice Group Ltd »
56 Everest Street,
Aradippou Industrial & Commercial District
P.O. Box 40873, 6307
7100 Larnaca, Cyprus
Tel: +357 24 333 001
Fax: +357 24 333 049